Monday, April 25, 2011

SEVEN

Seven.  Really?!  SEVEN???
Love (almost) every minute.  :)
Maija had to wait a day to celebrate.  I didn't have myself put together enough to be ready for celebrating on Sunday after Ben and I got home from our trip- and Dad had to work on Monday, her real birthday.  So she was very sweet and wanted to wait for Daddy- so we celebrated on Tuesday.

She wanted "roll-up pancakes" and sausage just like Brielle wanted on her birthday.  She also wanted a cake with butterflies and flowers.  I tried.  really I did.  But my attempts at a beautiful birthday cake are amateur at best. 
She got a new dresser and some clothes for her American Girl doll.  And her siblings gave her a fairy tale game, and lots of fun craft projects.  She is so happy!  She has been such a great big sister and is almost always very helpful.  She especially watches out for her little brother and in return, Levi loves her!


No comments: