Maija told me Easter is her one of her favorite holidays....right up there with Christmas. I can't blame her, because this year we had so much fun. Easter Bunny brought some great goodies on Saturday and then we had a giant egg hunt with lots of friends in our backyard. It was awesome. And now all those friends are telling us we have to do it again next year. Wahoo! So glad everyone else had fun too. :)
Easter sunday was just as fun! The girls both sat still long enough for a fancy hairdo (and also long enough to make us really late for church. really late. but its cute huh? )
Then we got all dressed up in our new duds.
I think these are my favorite Easter dresses to date. They all looked so cute! Thanks for the dresses Grandma!
After church we went to a friends house for the ultimate egg hunt and an even better dinner. YUM. Left my camera at home for that one. arg. (did I just sound like a pirate?) I love this kind of holiday filled with friends and SMILES. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
The Easter dresses were very cute--I can vouch for that. Your kids look darling--nice job taking photos. :-)
love their hair!!! nice work. i need to come to your house & sit on the floor & get some serious lessons!!??!
way cute pics!
xoxo
Post a Comment